Due to the government guide lines we have had to put some measures in place to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible
Below is a list of some of the steps we have taken so far. This is an ever changing situation and I am sure these guideline will change soon.
- Full table service in the restaurant and garden with 2 metre social distancing between tables. This does limit our capacity so booking is advised on busy nights.
- 90% alcohol hand sanitiser dispensers clearly located throughout the venue for your use.
- Please do not come to the venue if you or anyone in your household is displaying symptoms.
- Children to be supervised at all times
- Dogs to be kept on a lead
- Please don’t move the benches/ tables
- You will be asked to provide a name and contact number to assist in the NHS track and trace system. This information will be kept sealed in the office safe for 21 days then destroyed.
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting will take place throughout the day.
- Hand sanitising stations are available at all entrances/ exits and toilets.
- Staff will be washing their hands regularly and will wear gloves whilst handling cash, cleaning, clearing dirty glasses and plates.
We appreciate your understanding on the new rules and look forward to welcoming you all back to The Green Man.
Below is a download for our Covid safe risk assesment